Friday 12 August 2011

my first post

I created this blog in a continuing effort to improve myself.  I want to become a better person but I need an outlet, and this my friends is it.  I have always loved to write and for me it is a way to express myself.  I have issues and over the years I have kept them in check but I feel that i am lacking something?  This will be a constant work in progress.  Right now as I write this I'm not sure how, or even if, it will evolve from this one lonely post.  Speaking of lonely, even though I am constantly surrounded by people, I feel as though I am a very lonely person.  It sounds weird I know but like I said, I have issues.  And what's weirder is that I'm not even sure if my self perceived loneliness is a bad thing or a happy thing?  Anyway I do know one thing, no body gets me?  Or at least I think no one gets me?

No comments:

Post a Comment